Lambo Door Kit

SHEEP_DOG

LVC Member
Reaction score
487353_57_full.jpg
487353_48_full.jpg
I HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE LOOKING FOR THE LAMBO DOORS KIT BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM ANYWHERE CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE PLEASE

I seen one a while back but never looked into it because it didn't recommend it for two door cars because the weight of the doors.

There are several universal kit makers out there that you maybe able to use. There is also a company that, once you have 10 pre-orders, will design a kit for any car, but I do not think there is a company out there that currently does it for any Caddy for that matter.

Here is a few companies:
Vertical Doors, Inc. (the company that will design it if you have 10 pre-orders)

GT Factory (universal kit)

I would stay away from ANYTHING that AutoLoc has to offer. I have seen the AutoLoc units fall apart once the door is open. I hope that helps!

SHEEP_DOG said:
487353_57_full.jpg
487353_48_full.jpg
I HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE LOOKING FOR THE LAMBO DOORS KIT BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEM ANYWHERE CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE PLEASE

Nice car, by the way -- I think I've seen it on Cardomain

1wykdmk8 said:
There are several universal kit makers out there that you maybe able to use. There is also a company that, once you have 10 pre-orders, will design a kit for any car, but I do not think there is a company out there that currently does it for any Caddy for that matter.

Here is a few companies:
Vertical Doors, Inc. (the company that will design it if you have 10 pre-orders)

GT Factory (universal kit)

I would stay away from ANYTHING that AutoLoc has to offer. I have seen the AutoLoc units fall apart once the door is open. I hope that helps!
THANKS FOR THE INFO FOR THE LAMBO DOORS I AM LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T SEE A CADILLAC ONE YET I WILL SEE IF THE PRE-ORDER GONNA HELP ME THANKS AGAIN

SHEEP_DOG said:
THANKS FOR THE INFO FOR THE LAMBO DOORS I AM LOOKING INTO IT RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T SEE A CADILLAC ONE YET I WILL SEE IF THE PRE-ORDER GONNA HELP ME THANKS AGAIN

I searched every site that I know of that sells Lambo doors, and NO one has a kit for any Caddy except for the Escalade.......good luck getting the pre-orders....hope you have better luck that I do....lol

1wykdmk8 said:
I searched every site that I know of that sells Lambo doors, and NO one has a kit for any Caddy except for the Escalade.......good luck getting the pre-orders....hope you have better luck that I do....lol

They have Catera kits that are fairly easy to mod for other 90 models

Members online

No members online now.
Back