Kennnnnn

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey Ken, if ur out there watchin right now, hit me up, i got a quick question for ya... or anybody out there who can tell me how much time it would take to take off the rear bumper of a 2000 LS... is it that hard? how many screws am i looking to take off, etc etc...

hey thanks alot Ken... sum freakin chick totalled my LS so now im tryin to fix the damn thing... tryin to get 16,000 for the car cuz the insurance company totaled it... but i told em i wanna keep it n fix it up... that thing wuz my baby, and it sucks to see it sittin there all messed up like it is but ill stop cryin to every1 now... ill keep ya posted on how it goes and post some pics in the near future... thanks again

new what? car?... thats my baby Lex n me n my father think we can fix it so y not? the insurance will let us keep it for only 1250 dollars and the whole passenger side, engine, front end, inside is all fine... so whoever wud get this car if i got rid of it wud make more than 1250 on it... so y not u kno? wer gonna fix it up for my brother to drive (he jus turned 16) n im lookin to get a 03 LS, one of those black cherry colors... we'll see how it goes

Was the chick hot? UR not gonna marry her are ya? Remember, bros before hoes.

Make sure the frame isnt damaged, or else =X... so ur gona have alot of $$$ left over ...slap on some candy paint.. and some lowenharts

there givin me 16 grand but there gonna take the car... n if i wannat keep it for 1250 ill get about 14750... i can do wutever i want with the car: fix it, trash it... but id really like to fix it... frame is fine i need 2 new doors on the drivers side, new fender, quarter panel, and rear bumper... :-X

Members online

No members online now.
Back