kenne bell supercharger

darkness

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hi. i am new to the forum and i would like to if anyone has tried to install a roots type supercharger like the eaton, whipple, autorotor, or kenne bell to a mark 8. is it possible? if so what modifications need to be done to make it work. will the stock block hold up? will it fit under the hood? i am open to all suggestions to my mark faster. my goal is to make the mark a low 13sec. luxury vehicle. thanks:)

Only SC that will fit under a stock hood are the centrificals(Pro-Chargers,Vortex etc.) Under the "Whats Next Threads you can find some tid bits in a Kenne Bell install that is taking place on a modified Mark Vlll,(Non- Stock Heads). Welcome to the site.

darkness said:
hi. i am new to the forum and i would like to if anyone has tried to install a roots type supercharger like the eaton, whipple, autorotor, or kenne bell to a mark 8. is it possible? if so what modifications need to be done to make it work. will the stock block hold up? will it fit under the hood? i am open to all suggestions to my mark faster. my goal is to make the mark a low 13sec. luxury vehicle. thanks:)

Just to let ya know. The Roots types chargers are from Eaton and a few other manufacturers. The rest of those chargers are twin screw chargers. Kenne Bell uses Autorotor twin screws in their supercharger systems. Both the roots and twin screws are all Positive Displacement type of superchargers, but the twin screws are waaaaaay more efficient. Just giving a little history lesson. ;)

The 1.5 Liter KB kit for the B heads is not as efficient as the OEM Eatons, it's a garbage kit with no intercooler. One of the first blowers to come out for the 96 Cobra and it shows it's age big time...

Members online

No members online now.
Back