Ken, what tires

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What brand and size of tires were you planning on getting if you got those ST-1's?

I'll run the same tire I have now which is the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S's. It's the best tire I've ever had. I'll run the 245/45-18.

GrayGhost1 said:
I'll run the same tire I have now which is the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S's. It's the best tire I've ever had. I'll run the 245/45-18.

I was looking at nitto's, but how much were your tires all together? Do you think I could fit 255's? The 255's I'm looking at runs 762 instead of 792, but my speedometer reads too high anyway by 2mph, so that would be better anyway correct?

The Michelin's were around $225 each so they aren't cheap! I don't know if 255's would fit without rubbing.

Those are some good tires Man
Michelin Makes the best tires i think
I ride on the Symmetry tires Man they are a great ride
but those are very good Man

The Nitto NT-555 245/45R18 should definately fit then right? I found them for 169.00 a piece.

im running the nitto 555 245-35-20 and i love em. great tires. contact brad about tires and c what he can do for u

itsnotmydaddys said:
im running the nitto 555 245-35-20 and i love em. great tires. contact brad about tires and c what he can do for u
Thanks I wasn't aware he sold tires, should I tell him you sent me?

how much did u pay for em. i saw em on ebay for 749. today for the ls. im guessing u went 18" right. those rims are gonna look sick i cant wait to see em.

bigdog1279 said:
yeah when you get them post pics man
Hmm...that really added to the thread here. I guess you're really trying to increase your posts huh?

GrayGhost1 said:
Hmm...that really added to the thread here. I guess you're really trying to increase your posts huh?
hey Free speech Man

itsnotmydaddys said:
i agree, ken what happened to tennessee yesterday. jk
Not hijack the thread but UT sucked hind tit! When you have an inexperienced QB throwing bricks all night that'll kill ya.

GrayGhost1 said:
Not hijack the thread but UT sucked hind tit! When you have an inexperienced QB throwing bricks all night that'll kill ya.

Ken when you lowered your car and got different wheels, did you have to do an alignment?

KD00LS said:
Ken when you lowered your car and got different wheels, did you have to do an alignment?
Yes, I had them align the front and rear. They were only able to adjust toe on the rear. You can not adjust the camber on the rear of LS. There isn't an adjustment for it.

GrayGhost1 said:
Yes, I had them align the front and rear. They were only able to adjust toe on the rear. You can not adjust the camber on the rear of LS. There isn't an adjustment for it.

What about with the camber kit from Eibach? And how much was the alignment?

itsnotmydaddys said:
i agree, ken what happened to tennessee yesterday. jk

749 off of ebay, probably what you were looking at. It felt good to see auction closed. :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back