Kansas city Hooters cruise meet picture thread.

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This was a good meet. The hooters could be an every other sunday cruise. If your interested pm myself and I will be there for sure. If you know of a show we could attend let me know and I will make a thread for it. This was a good time and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Lots of good people. And three tri-colors in one group. Hope to see you guys and more 2 weeks from now. Sunday April 4th. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0151.jpg

PICT0163.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

I am having troubles loading the pics. I will try to figure out why or I could e-mail them if anyone has any ideas, or more knowledge.

if your having problems you could create a photobucket account and it resizes it for you

what operating system and pic editng software you using?

I use photomanager on the notebook then lunapics.com to resize them. then Ihave to save them to the card in the camera. When i try to load them here it says failed and not why though.

interesting.......cant help you there, im running ubuntu and its easy anything you want it to do, it does. i plugged in a 12 year old scanner and scanned a pic within seconds, no driver no nothing just plug and play

1st KC Mark VIII Cruise

I think once a month should do, as far as getting together. I will be attending a few shows or cruises in between the regular meets. I will post regular cruises and the ones I will be attending on my own or with the Club. I hope to bring all you local fellas into the Luxury Muscle Family. Here are a few pics from the 1st cruise of the season and we now know who the diehard's are. Thanks for showing up fella's, Much appreciated.

Lincoln Meet 1.jpg

Lincoln Meet 2.jpg

Lincoln Meet 3.jpg

Lincoln meet 4.jpg

Lincoln Meet 5.jpg

Lincoln Meet 6.jpg

Lincoln Meet 7.jpg

Lincoln Meet 8.jpg

Lincoln Meet 9.jpg

Lincoln Meet 10.jpg

Those cars need to be washed!:D:p

Nice turn out for $hit day!
Looks like the group made the most of it.

looks like a nice turnout guys. Wish I could have made it but mother nature took a hell of a crap on my driveway lol. We need to get something together again so those of us that didn't make it can come out to one!

Next official Event

Well here it is for all you girl's(ha,ha) who couldn't make it to the first one, We can try to get together once in between now and then for dinner if you like. Next week looks like it is going to be some really nice weather. So let's see what we can put together. Here is a link to the event that I already created on Luxury Muscle's Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107701509250531&ref=nf

Already have four confirmed for this event, so let's get into the 20's in April if we can bring that many out it'll be a great time.

Steve what does that link say? I can't look at facebook, for I have no facebook page. Post it here also if you can. I will be there if I can Know when soon enough.

Facebook

Make a page, it only takes 10 minutes. If you want to stay connected with my club, that is how I send out notifications and alerts for shows.

Members online

No members online now.
Back