K & N filter

indust82

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a place that sells hi flow filters for the mark....I drive a 97. It hasn't been easy to find locally.

Last edited:
indust82 said:
I'm looking for a place that sells hi flow filters for the mark....I drive a 97. It hasn't been easy to find locally.

not sure if it's the same size or not, but I have one I'll sell you from a 93 mark VIII.

I'm going to ditch my airbox I think so I wont need it anymore. Only about 20K miles on it and I'll clean it up and re-oil it for ya :)

Check out Ebay... if you wanna go with a better MAF also... I'd go with a C&L unit 80mm calibrated for 24lb (I think?) injectors. I'm probably eventually gonna get a mustang one. Or just type K&N into ebay, and you should have a gazillion matches.

Sifrino3 said:
I have a filter for the ones that don't want there air boxes! I got two for my ram air unit! (Filters)

I'm pretty sure I don't want to keep the box. So the one you have would just slide on w/o mods?

indust82 said:
I'm pretty sure I don't want to keep the box. So the one you have would just slide on w/o mods?

Go to the Forum Car Parts, or something like that. And there is a thread that I made. For Sale: Everything Must Go. The third item is the K&N filter. Every measurment is listed. So, its up to you to find out!

Members online

No members online now.
Back