JVC Kameleon KD-AVX44 Headunit

BrianDye

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
One of a kind single din, works and looks perfect, has minor blemishes on the screen, nothing serious.

Its got the remote, wire harness, trim ring, faceplate, carrying case for the face, and the mounting sleeve, which is all of what it came with.

Had it in my LS, and it had too many features for me, I like my good old sony headunit haha.

I would love to keep this, and get some headrest monitors or a flipdown in the LS but that wont be for a longtime, so im gonna go ahead and sell it.

It retals for $599 +tax but im only looking for $250 pus shipping.

More on the radio:
Already bypassed, which means you can watch movies while driving, not that im reccomending that :p

General features:
DVD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3/WMA files on CD
"blackout" touchscreen face with 3-1/2" video screen and motion-sensing activation
remote control

Audio features:
iEQ 7-band parametric equalizer with nine presets
24-bit digital-to-analog converter

Expandability:
built-in iPod control (Nano and video models only), adapter required for iPod video display
Bluetooth capabilities built in
compatible with optional satellite radio, CD changer, HD Radio tuner
inputs: rear USB input on cable, rear A/V input
outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, center, rear, and mono subwoofer), video output
compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

Heres what it could look like in your LS (Or anything else haha)
SANY0220-1.gif

SANY0222-1.gif

JVCELKAMELEONKD-AVX44PIC2.jpg

Heres a video of it in my LS, playing music from an SD card with the built in USB port that you can put in the glovebox or wherever you choose:
YouTube- JVC Headunit in my LS

Here it is in my explorer with my flipdown and subs:
YouTube- SANY0236

****TRADES ID BE INTERESTED IN******
32GB iPod Touch (2nd Gen) (Or iPhone 3GS)
160GB iPod Classic
Any flipout headunit, or double din (Yes, even Jensen's and Dual's)
Playstation 3
Flat panel HDTV (At least 22")
Amp (Over 2000 watts)
Optima Yellowtop Battery
Flipdown, Headrest, or Visor monitor(s)
LSE Grill (For 00') (And cash)
LSE Front bumper
CAI for 00' LS8
2 Tone First gen taillights (RARE!)

Could you get a couple more better pics? Maybe wiped down nice to see tru apearance. And bluetooth capable, does that mean it needs an additional unit to use function or just setup and use?

Nope, bluetooths all built in...I'll get pics the next couple of days

Traded it guys....

Guys giving me and installing a 3" lift on my explorer, with everything but gap guards, and giving me a brand new set of rotors which I need

Well...not til late this weekend so if anyone offers me a good bid I'll still sell it,

BUMP**

Still for sale, decided not to get the BL, some other problems came up, so I just need the cash.

Members online

No members online now.
Back