just thought i should share with pics.....

wll if hommer simpson were here he would say DOH-PE as hell? I loved the way it looks in the bedroom mirror too. purrrrrrfect.

Nice work, Ardenlan makes some awesome body kits for all Jaguars. Got to love our bigger sister the S-Type.

-Scott-

You bought the CAI tube from me and sent photos when you put it on. I believe you had to modify it just slightly to get it to fit. However, it is definitely a slick Jag!

GrayGhost1 said:
You bought the CAI tube from me and sent photos when you put it on. I believe you had to modify it just slightly to get it to fit. However, it is definitely a slick Jag!

yuo, the angle on the first elbow from throttle body on ls is 90deg, meanwhile jags plastice cover goes more narrow like 60deg, i had to slightly cut off the entrance at the throttle side at an angle, and also the first vacuum hole from throttle had to be plugged up, not useful..ohh wait maybe in the future for some spraying action, hmm that a good idea :)

wheels???

Ok I had to ask what brand are your wheels,size offset etc?? your jag looks clean I like it :yourock:

ArdenJag said:
yuo, the angle on the first elbow from throttle body on ls is 90deg, meanwhile jags plastice cover goes more narrow like 60deg, i had to slightly cut off the entrance at the throttle side at an angle, and also the first vacuum hole from throttle had to be plugged up, not useful..ohh wait maybe in the future for some spraying action, hmm that a good idea :)
Did you notice a substantial increase in power with the tube and velocity stack?

gt95coupe said:
Ok I had to ask what brand are your wheels,size offset etc?? your jag looks clean I like it :yourock:

these are zenetti lucre 20" x 8.5" et.35...

Members online

No members online now.
Back