Just ordered my coil conversion kit!!!

Blackout

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just ordered it up and hopefully I will have it soon. I ordered the lowering kit of course so once I get it installed I will be posting pics. I am so happy now! :L

Blackout said:
suspension-alternatives. I called them up and they said I will have it on monday.

How much if you don't mind my asking? Buy Monroe Sensatracs for the rear. I did they're great!!

Blackout said:
I got them $469 and all together it was $509 with shipping and handling

I thought you would've gone with Tim @ Struts-r us, I paid 399.00 + 24 shipping, I mentioned this to you on your first post about the conversion. You must have lots of money to spend. Good luck with the conversion, you'll love it, I know I do. Notice your car now the way it sits, the front appears to be lower than the back, after the conversion its perfectly level......

Cubby

Cubster said:
I thought you would've gone with Tim @ Struts-r us, I paid 399.00 + 24 shipping, I mentioned this to you on your first post about the conversion. You must have lots of money to spend. Good luck with the conversion, you'll love it, I know I do. Notice your car now the way it sits, the front appears to be lower than the back, after the conversion its perfectly level......

Cubby
I would have gone with struts-r-us but I've been hearing too many bad things about them so I didn't want to take the chance

Blackout said:
I would have gone with struts-r-us but I've been hearing too many bad things about them so I didn't want to take the chance

Jealous people always talk bad about their competition, he treated me right !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back