June 8th Elmhurst

Conti94

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am going to the Ford/Lincoln/Mercury night at the Elmhurst cruise nights on the 8th. If anyone is interested in meeting there just let me know. It's in Elmhurst on Addison st. cars park on the street or in the 2 parking lots. :Beer :V

Depending on where I am I might stop by.

I'll be going to Scott9050 to pick up a few things that week so if I'm in the area on my way back I'll stop in.

Id like to get a June meet in - but should we do Lombard on Sat night instead? I know a few people cant do a wednesday night

I think Lombard nights would be a great idea, which saturday though? Should we make it on the 11th of that week? I am free that weekend. :V

I wasn't thinking a huge meet though, just figured I would ask if anyone else would be going to the Elmhurst F/L/M night. :Beer

The 11th sounds great. Should be a good meet, hope it doesn't rain like last time. (knocking on wood) :Beer :V

I will hopefully be in attendance. We should attempt to get a few more meets in... I still hope that July 17th drag strip meet is a go... I'm soo hyped up for it.

:V

StraDog said:
I will hopefully be in attendance. We should attempt to get a few more meets in... I still hope that July 17th drag strip meet is a go... I'm soo hyped up for it.

:V
Stra We need to promote the Great Lakes meet more!

I'll be in the area for the 8th and I am hoping to attend.

:L I'll be there

blk'.jpg

im up for either the 8th or the 11th - whichever you guys decide... Just let me know.

I will be attending both, On the 11th I will be a little late though, might not be there until around 8-8:30pm. I have two graduation parties to attend that day, found out yesturday. Good thing is they are both in the afternoon.

I am leaving for Kalamzoo MI on Tuesday to pick up some parts from Scott9050.

Depending on the time it takes to get there and the time it takes to get back to Chicago. I should be ready for a rest Tuesday night and then head back to Chicago on the 8th. I should be able to do the Cruise on the 8th.

The show starts at 6pm, should we all meet there at around 5:30pm?

I am assuming we are all meeting in Elmhurst at 5:30pm on Wed. hope to see you all there. :V :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back