Its Good To Dream!

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
HAY HO! i got a plan, if i can...years down the road...(its always nice to dream about what can be done with this car), i was thinking...a triton V-10, mated to a T-56 with a Posi 4.30-5.20 rear!...who wants to photochop this one?

I've gone down that road with the V-10. It is a dead end. There is absolutely no aftermarket for this engine. The horsepower potential with the 4.6 is even greater in boosted applications. I am about to give up and take an easier path to get my project car finished. I originally started with the torque potential being the obvious motivator but have reluctantly realized that it is going to cost much more than I envisioned to achieve my goals with this setup. I might sell the motor. There are a bunch of guys that trailer heavy loads that need to refresh their engine. I don't know. Still confused, so the car sits and sits.

a little port polish. they have sc for them now. i read this is a ford mag.

Sure, you can whipple it but there it not alot of boost that you can run to make serious power with the heads and pistons the way they are.

MonsterMark said:
Sure, you can whipple it but there it not alot of boost that you can run to make serious power with the heads and pistons the way they are.
... recut the bolt pattern and get the viper heads! (lol i dont know if that would work, but it would be nice) better yet, how bout a 488 viper?

Sifrino3 said:
I seen on Cardomain about someone putting a V10 in there MVIII. . .

i think you mean CROWN VICTORIA?

Members online

No members online now.
Back