interior pics.....

Moes8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
i would like to ask all of you if you can post pics of your interiors,i am trying to get an good idea of what all was available on these cars,i am posting my dads 98 collectors edition pic,
i also want to know what models had the chrome inside door pulls and chrome accent on window switches,i am hoping this was available on non collector editions,because when i buy one i would like to find one similiar to my dads.

thanks,
Mike

gutted1.jpg

gutted3.jpg

gutted4.jpg
http://www.lincolnmotorsport.com/gutted1.jpg

gutnew1.jpg

gutnew2.jpg

gutnew4.jpg

ONEBADMK8 you don't know how many questions you just answered for me about my interior!

I painted a good portion of my interior panels with the Duplicolor Mirage paint (the flip flop stuff). You can kinda see it in the following pix. I will be removing them and repainting them when I get the car repainted (depending on how I paint the exterior of the car), I may even paint the entire dash as well.......I am a true mini-trucker at heart!

UPRshiftinstalled.jpg

I do not think that an aftermarket company makes them in black, but you can paint yours, you can find some either on ebay or a junk yard, or you can purchase like a different style. :Beer

wm_sorg said:
Do you know if the came in black from the factory?

Not sure what parts you are talking about. I know that the dash portion did not, along with the door pieces. The door panel itself came in black, as did the inserts, but not the upper portions that wraps around the car thru the dash. They came in a greyish rubberized coated color, but you can paint them black. :Beer

Here are a few of mine. I would not mind trading for black ones if I can not get use to it.

lincoln38sb.gif

lincoln48hu.gif

sorry if the size is too large,i`m still working on my photo skills.i hooked up with these out of a 96 rollover,dont ask what they cost....

2005_0107markviii0003.JPG

2005_0107markviii0001.JPG

Well I’m going to see if I can find some one to hand paint wood grain on mine, that’s probably the best way, right now mine look’s awful with 11 years of scratches on every thing, the guy who owned it before me NEVER garaged it and never took care of it that is why I have it ,to do it right

Members online

No members online now.
Back