I'm so stupid!

doncorleone77

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm late for work this morning so I jump in my LS & start backing out of my yard when I say to myself, "You're kind of close to the fence" when all of a sudden I yank the side view mirror right off my car. After calling myself a few stupid ^*#@ I jump out to see the damage. The mirror was still hanging on by the remote wires so I snap it back into place & it seems to be somewhat secure to the car.
Question?
Do I buy a new mirror or slap some crazy glue around the edges & hope that the thing doesn't fall off on the interstate one day.
Where can I find a new mirror???

doncorleone77 said:
I'm late for work this morning so I jump in my LS & start backing out of my yard when I say to myself, "You're kind of close to the fence" when all of a sudden I yank the side view mirror right off my car. After calling myself a few stupid ^*#@ I jump out to see the damage. The mirror was still hanging on by the remote wires so I snap it back into place & it seems to be somewhat secure to the car.
Question?
Do I buy a new mirror or slap some crazy glue around the edges & hope that the thing doesn't fall off on the interstate one day.
Where can I find a new mirror???

a new mirror for the lincoln ls is a good penny, at least an oem one is. I would recomend checkin salvage yards or ebay..

actualyl here ya go buy it now on ebay for 25.99

Members online

Back