!!!...im A Daddy...!!!

97LTCSS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey fellaz, i know i haven't been in for a while, but i had something pending!!! Hear she is at an whoppiong 7lbs 6oz. Im very proud, it was an exciting feeling watching your very first child come into this world...i'll be back on shortly to discuss lincolns in no time...here she is!!!

771224_110_full.jpg

771224_111_full.jpg

What's her name? I guess this means that you have a lot of studying to do in order to get that SSgt. stripe. You're going to need the extra pay. Congrats though, and tell the Mrs. to rest up for a while - she deserves it.

:ballon Congrats to you and the Mrs, Very cute baby :ballon

this is awesome

paulownian said:
What's her name? I guess this means that you have a lot of studying to do in order to get that SSgt. stripe. You're going to need the extra pay. Congrats though, and tell the Mrs. to rest up for a while - she deserves it.

awe man, i just found out today, i made staff seargent, this is great!!! man, i'm so freakin excited!!!

sorry fellaz, i didn't really read one of the ?'s...her name is Alexis. 7lbs & 6ozs. 20" long. She is really calm, i love that, she only cries if she's hungry or wet, so thats awesome, i don't loose to much sleep, not that it would matter anyways right...but everythings going good, thank god!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back