Idle Speed

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey what is the idle speed ona 2002 lincoln ls v6 auto i have 650 when i have "THE STAUL" problem and 700 when im sitting pretty ???WTF i cant stand it!!! what is causing this (it is starting to happen more offten) A/C on or off headlights on or off (basically with our with load ) so im not think ing ALT. Yet :Bang :Bang :feedback

SilverLS said:
Hey what is the idle speed ona 2002 lincoln ls v6 auto i have 650 when i have "THE STAUL" problem and 700 when im sitting pretty ???WTF i cant stand it!!! what is causing this (it is starting to happen more offten) A/C on or off headlights on or off (basically with our with load ) so im not think ing ALT. Yet :Bang :Bang :feedback

whats a staul?

:Bang
joedirt said:
whats a staul?
i cant spell STAWL (when the car STAWLS OUT ___:when the car staul's out)whatever im pissed of my fone got stolen today and i found out the my gf's dad drained the tranny fluid not the oil so thats problaly the problem im having just hope i didnt fry the tranny!@!!!!! :Bang thats what i get for letting someone else work on my baby!!!!!!!!!! :Bang never again and stupid ford wont give us a tranny dip stick so i have to take it to get it filled walked home from tranny shop 40 dollars and 3 hour wait and it will be done SO HOT IN FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!!! :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang damn fridays not even pay day and it all F***ed up

I think I'll keep my big mouth shut and just mosey on down the road on this one.....

2001LS8Sport said:
I think I'll keep my big mouth shut and just mosey on down the road on this one.....
thanks man LOL
this forum has changed my hole day so far
bad day, fone got stolen,car has no tranny fluid, car has not tranny dip stick to fill the empty tranny,<(DAMN FORDS)and its gonna cost 40 to add tranny fluid, lost my Subject this moring so only got 2hour work today*cant pay pills on 24 dollars*so sh!tty day so far but now im feeling better :V is great way to pick up your spirits

i was just kidding btw.. i knew what u were talkin about.. just wanted to have fun :dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back