I want chrome on my bumpers...anyone have any to sell?

1sickLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
i dunno what it is but im a big fan of the ls bumpers w/chrome, so i know a lot of you have took off your chrome bumpers and replaced them with the lse kit or just simply to get rid of them, so if anyone still has there old one's and wants to sell them just let me know. ALSO, has anyone ever found any other body kits than the same old 2 i see everywhere??? those would be the wings west and lse.

1sickLS said:
i dunno what it is but im a big fan of the ls bumpers w/chrome, so i know a lot of you have took off your chrome bumpers and replaced them with the lse kit or just simply to get rid of them, so if anyone still has there old one's and wants to sell them just let me know. ALSO, has anyone ever found any other body kits than the same old 2 i see everywhere??? those would be the wings west and lse.

i'm with you, i like the chrome bumper strip. without it, it looks way too bulky on the back end.
i'm glad mine has it! :) i've seen one on ebay recently...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7967670951&category=33654

There you go! its just the rear though. i'm sure you could find the front at a junkyard or something...

the part# for the rear is XW4X-17B970-AD

and heres the front one for $51.
http://www.parts.com/partlocator/in...=2000&graphicID=KD00010&callout=5&catalogid=2

LS chrome.jpg

I like the chrome. Thats one of the things that drew me to the car when i bought it

luckieleo said:
i'm with you, i like the chrome bumper strip. without it, it looks way too bulky on the back end.
i'm glad mine has it! :) i've seen one on ebay recently...

Are you sayin' my car has a big a$$? :woowoo2:

1sickLS said:
There is another body kit by Razzi. Just do a google search on it.

As for the chrome strip, if you don't have it now you'll have a hard time putting on your sport bumper. The non-sport bumpers with the chrome strip have an indention in the bumper to accept the chrome strip. I'm not saying it can't be done but you'd do better just buying the non-sport bumper covers from www.bumpers.com.

Members online

No members online now.
Back