I Hate My Chrome

benet00

LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to get rid of the chrome on the front and back bumper of my '02 LS? I love the way the non-chromed Ls looks. Any ideas? Can I paint it? Would I have to replace the bumpers?

Thanks
Adam

LSE body kit

Yeah i think thats pretty much all you can do....buy the LSE body kit....it looks pretty tight.

You can paint the chrome trim and you dont have to buy new bumbers or anything. What Im doin is getting all the chrome trim (around the windows, chrome around the plate on the trunk) painted black to match my car except the chrome on the grill. Im also going to smoke my tail lights which will only cost me about fifteen dollars

There are a couple of options in getting rid of the chrome on the bumpers. You can have them painted the same color as your car or you can buy factory blemised bumpers from www.bumpers.com. I have bought from them before and they have very good prices on new bumpers painted. The may have a small blemishes that were rejected at the Lincoln factory but all in all you won't be disappointed.

Also, you can get the LSE body kit but it doesn't help you out on the rear bumper though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back