I got duals

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I went around town looking for the best price and a shop to do 2.5 inch pipes, I was quoted around 350 for cat back 2.25 duals, then I my friend took me to a place where he got his, they charged me 120 for 2.25 duals, I wanted and told them 2.5 but I wanted flanges, in spots were he said would be to tight to do 2.5 so I just went with 2.25 all the way back, right now Im going back next week for and x pipe and magnaflow mufflers, because as of now I dont have mufflers, third cat, or resonator. and it is hella loud. it sounds good at idle and cruising, but when it go past 1700 rpm it sounds like a harley :pat:

Thats cool Brad. Hope you get the sound you want. I forget whose pipes I heard but when It backs off it should be smooth no popping. i hope the Magnaflows do that. :invasion:

Why not 2.5" !! Spend that damn money and get some actual performance out of it ! LOL JK. Nice to see you finally working on the exhaust.

If you ask in your local muffler shops I think you will find 2.25 " is as high as there bending charts goto making the install a no brainer...2.5" they can do but have to work at it . The bends make the lengths different , and its possible to kink the pipe using their equipment set up for 2.25" thus the difference in price...I don't think you will see any noticeable difference in performance between the pipe sizes....I once had a hotrod truck with 2 , 5" pipes to the rear and out the back , the size was attention getting , and had no beneficial purpose... :steering:

Members online

No members online now.
Back