I added a few smiles for your amusement......

Glad I saw this post before I started a new one! I was going to make a thread about this specifically. Very cool! This site is so feature rich it is almost overwhelming! You really show that you put a lot of time and effort into making it as useful and enjoyable as possible. Thanks Joey!

Joeychgo said:
Take a look.......... I added about 30 smiles.....

:bow:

You should have said something....I have had those for quite some time now......

:dj:

JoshMcMadMac said:
Glad I saw this post before I started a new one! I was going to make a thread about this specifically. Very cool! This site is so feature rich it is almost overwhelming! You really show that you put a lot of time and effort into making it as useful and enjoyable as possible. Thanks Joey!

Your welcome. Actually, thank Bryan. He was chiding me that I hadnt done much lately. :) Soooooooooooo. You get more smiles.

Normally I would have driven up to Milwalkee and had a few words with him, but have you ever seen Bryan? He's a friggin Gorilla.

What MonsterMark is saying, is that the code for some of the smilies gets confused. For example, the {colon}pat{colon} smilie comes out as :pat: and there are a few others that do it. One of the "givemebeer" smilies gives the smilie, and then "mebee" after it. Pepperman had it happen 3 posts up. There are at least three that I have seen do it. Not a big deal, just something that you may want to look at when you get some more of your ever-so-frequent free time. ;)

Joey, I have to say all hail to the master of forum features everyone raise a beer :beer: :gr_hail: This one is great :dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back