how young would it be to own a Town Car

You'll be the coolest 16 year old around. I'm 44 and just now got into them, albeit I liked them since 30s. Hard to find a black on black Town Car though. Finally scored a 94, I call her Elvira.

Well thanks ochomarko I have heard quite a bit of people tell me aren't you a little to young. So I wanted to hear what others had to say. I also hear in north FL near dothan that kids my age call my car a peice of crap because it's not a truck. I love how the 2nd gen town car looks from the front. I have a oxford white metallic paint so when the sun goes down the sunset is usually orange and pink and it just shines of my paintvand give it a beautiful color

Yeah you'll definitely be cooler than the other kids in their stupid ass 4 banger Civic ricers, damn I really hate those things! LOL

Yeah you'll definitely be cooler than the other kids in their stupid ass 4 banger Civic ricers, damn I really hate those things! LOL
haha I love that post I can't stand jap cars they are small built with no pride what so ever and they are cheap. my mother has a Nissan Rogue I hate riding in it the ride is terrible we hit a bump and the shock absorber is my spine and every time I get out of it she has to hear d*** jap piece of S***. I hate jap cars so much I would rather buy a chevy cavalier than a civic any day of the month.

I had a 1986 Town Car Signature Series when I was 16 I always liked big cars I graduated in 06 man that thing was a whale I loved it!

When I was 16 my first car was a 1992 Lincoln town car, and when I was 18 I had a 93 and I lived in Florida too. It's not an age thing, if you love your car, that's all that matters.

I read about some 80+ year old guy with a modded WRX STi so go figure. If you dig it, that's all that counts. My first car at 17 was a 72 Marquis. Thing leaked a quart of ATF every 50 miles so I got rid of it soon, but remember it was a HUGH boat.

When I was 16, I wanted a 06+ Town Car. Air suspension, lots of room everywhere, the most comfortable seats I've ever been in, the hood ornament, 2x more reliable than any Honda, and a trunk that could fit exactly 2 people curled up into a ball with enough room for your weekend groceries and some traveling bags. Plus, that analog clock and the exhaust note. I was sold. Only problem was that it would have cost me $10,000-$15,000 at the time. Still wouldn't mind one.

I think the younger generation(That includes me I am 20) should have a genuine interest in older cars since they are all the predecessor to cars now. I own 79 Lincoln town cars and I think its enriching to see how it was back then and a level of luxary that you can not find now. (In my opinion). SO yes cheers to you! Drive it and enjoy it.

I have a 1993 Town Car and I am 16.

Nothing wrong with that at all!

I'm 31 and have a 1993 TC as my daily driver. I was 28 when I got it.

When I was growing up, my brother had a 1992 TC (it's what got me into TC's), he was around 24 when he got it. It was black on black, mint condition.

I love these cars :)

I had an '85 when I was 17 in the late 90's. I just bought an '87 for the nostalgia factor.

People poked fun at me a little, but I think most recognized it was a solid car.

Members online

Back