How to create your Avatar

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if everybody made a nice avatar for themselves.

I did myself today and I am not a computer genius. This site is awesome for us less fortunate in the ways of computer knowledge. So here is a quick tutorial.

Use any program on your computer that lets you play with the size, shape, color, etc of pictures. Programs like photoshop or paint, etc.

Put the picture in a jpeg format and format the size of the picture to be no more than 100 x 100 pixels. This usually comes out to a size of about 19kb which is allowed on the board for avatars. Save the resized picture to your computer in a file like "My Pictures".

Go to the Quick Links on the blue user bar at the top of each page. Click on that "Quick Links" arrow. Scroll down to edit avatar.

Scroll down to upload an avatar from your computer. Click Browse so you can find your My Pictures file and look for your saved avatar image. Click save changes after you have selected the picture. Simple simon.

Another reason to love this site. Ease of use.

Last edited by a moderator:
MonsterMark said:
It would be nice if everybody made a nice avatar for themselves.

I did myself today and I am not a computer genius. This site is awesome for us less fortunate in the ways of computer knowledge. So here is a quick tutorial.

Use any program on your computer that lets you play with the size, shape, color, etc of pictures. Programs like photoshop or paint, etc.

Put the picture in a jpeg format and format the size of the picture to be no more than 100 x 100 pixels. This usually comes out to a size of about 19kb which is allowed on the board for avatars. Save the resized picture to your computer in a file like "My Pictures".

Go to the Quick Links on the blue user bar at the top of each page. Click on that "Quick Links" arrow. Scroll down to edit avatar.

Scroll down to upload an avatar from your computer. Click Browse so you can find your My Pictures file and look for your saved avatar image. Click save changes after you have selected the picture. Simple simon.

Another reason to love this site. Ease of use.
Thanx for splainin it.....I need to make a new avatar myself......just need to figure out what to use.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded a few new avatars as well -- so you can choose one of those or make a custom avatar if you like.

WHOHOOOO!!!!!! Why do you have to tease, you know us lincoln fans. Coincidentally most of our cars have large back seats. Jus kiddin

Big Joe

Joe,

Thanks for the kind words. I'll let Trish know (my better half) that you dig her rack!! :Beer

When I took that picture I didn't know that was your wife! I swear. Man, I don't know if I can take this. Everytime I am going to see you post, my brain is going to slide into the ditch. I'll be horny all the time and when you are married, you know that that is not a good thing. LOL. Hopefully you won't submit us all to thinking bad thoughts and maybe change it to a nice picture of a '74 powder-blue Ford Fairmont 4 door with moon caps.

Members online

No members online now.
Back