How much did u purchase your LS for ?

kleetus said:
Yeah, mine's an 8... and yes, I think you got the prize. What'd ya do steal it or what?!?

LOL... nah... $28,000 preowned; just had to be a wiseguy. :Beer

slagburn said:
LOL... nah... $28,000 preowned; just had to be a wiseguy. :Beer

okay, fair enough... I can live with that. I shoudl be honest and say I'm probably gonna have about 10 in it, as I need the valve cover gaskets and a few coils, brakes and a functional rearview mirror. I'm doing the work myself, so I should be safe... I Hope. Oh, I just had the rear window D thinginy break too, tack on another $50! :slam :L

So far so good!

Kleetus
'00 LS V8

Just got a new 2004 LS for my wife. Has a V8, safety package and heated/cooled front seats. Paid $31,000 after discounts/rebate. She traded in a 1996 SVT Mustang Cobra. She hated to see it go, but it was time for a new car. The engine and handling aren't bad!!!

Just got a new 2004 LS for my wife. Has a V8, safety package and heated/cooled front seats. Paid $31,000 after discounts/rebate. She traded in a 1996 SVT MUstang Cobra. She hated to see it go, but it was time for a new car. The engine and handling aren't bad!!!

Did you get the sport package? I wish i had gotten the V8 sport when I got my 2004. The 2003 V8 didn't seem to be any improvement over the 04 V6 and they didnt have an 04 V8 for me to test drive, so i went with the v6. Now that i've driven the V8, i wish i had it instead. Good price too. I got mine for about the same thing with employee discounts along with special rebates at the time.

Yeah, she got the sport package. The engine has 280 hp. I think the hp was raised to 280 starting with the 2003 LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back