How many different models from '84 through '92?

88m7bb

LVC Member
Reaction score
How many deisel, base, Bill Blass, LSC, LSC SE, and other models were produced and how many of which in each year? Anybody know? Or where to find out?

Just curious. All I ever see on the street, and I don't see hardly any in southern Ohio, are LSC's.

88m7bb said:
How many deisel, base, Bill Blass, LSC, LSC SE, and other models were produced and how many of which in each year? Anybody know? Or where to find out?

Just curious. All I ever see on the street, and I don't see hardly any in southern Ohio, are LSC's.
i saw an LSC in ohio in cleveland and one in canton akron
the other day

iv seen alot of lincolnc but never that one and my nabor owns a yoused lot and ever time he sess a lincoln he get it

wow
where can i go to find out how many continetal where producted is there away to find that out man

bigdog1279 said:
wow
where can i go to find out how many continetal where producted is there away to find that out man
standardcatalogueofford.jpg

So, in '84 there was the turbo-diesel, the base, the Versace and the LSC?

I take it the GTC probably means Grand Touring Coupe or some-such? What made it unique from the rest?

And with the very limited numbers produced in '91 and '92, the LSC SE's must be very rare, too?

Must be somewhere to find out how many of which models were made in the different years, or, is the info in the book posted above?

88m7bb said:
So, in '84 there was the turbo-diesel, the base, the Versace and the LSC?
Yup. And also a model named after that BILL guy.
88m7bb said:
I take it the GTC probably means Grand Touring Coupe or some-such? What made it unique from the rest?
Yup.
5-speed
Ground effects
Koni-Reds
88m7bb said:
And with the very limited numbers produced in '91 and '92, the LSC SE's must be very rare, too?
Nope.
88m7bb said:
Must be somewhere to find out how many of which models were made in the different years, or, is the info in the book posted above?
Yup.
Ford ... but they aren't tellin'.

Versace from ? to ?
Bill Blass from ? to ?
GTC ?
Any rare limited production models w. 4 doors or any other models w. 5-speeds or ?
The GTC. Anybody own one? Anybody seen one?

88m7bb said:
Versace from ? to ?
Bill Blass from ? to ?
GTC ?
Any rare limited production models w. 4 doors or any other models w. 5-speeds or ?
The GTC. Anybody own one? Anybody seen one?

Sajeev "Pro-Five-Oh" Mehta wrote an excellent article on the history of the Lincoln Mark VII that may answer many of your questions. Please read: http://blizzard.he.net/~foxbody/mark.html Also, try the search feature at this site.

Is that you, Dan? It's Paul from Admiral. Got my suspension on order and should be on the road next week. How's the BB treating you or are you feeling more like a Celebrity :)

pablopcasso said:
Is that you, Dan? It's Paul from Admiral. Got my suspension on order and should be on the road next week. How's the BB treating you or are you feeling more like a Celebrity :)
Welcome.
Nope.
I'm John "OldSchool" Dancy from Primos, PA
Pleased to meet you.

Don't forget about the elusive Lincoln SVO... ;)
It's a Ford/Lincoln proto-type that is as secret as the total number of special models produced.
People say it doesn't exist. Don't believe it... It's out there.! :gr_devil:

Members online

No members online now.
Back