How have you new members come to find LVC?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Like the title says. I have been interested in figguring out how all these people find out about us. It was by dumb luck that i found my way here, looking for headers for my mark8. Just a curiosity. Welcome to :V to you new guys.

MrWilson said:
Like the title says. I have been interested in figguring out how all these people find out about us. It was by dumb luck that i found my way here, looking for headers for my mark8. Just a curiosity. Welcome to :V to you new guys.

lol, Mr.Wilson, you are a piece of work, I would guess that the majority of people including myself found the LVC, as YOU did, searching for an answer, to a question about their Lincoln or Cadillac ! :N

Would you please use a dictionary when you post.

I found it when Joey called me and said "It's Time".
icon10.gif

Bought a 93 Mark VIII in June of 2004, Wanted to sovle the Door Ajar message!! On my 5th Lincoln now and a member of the 16 club. 2275 post later I tell the story!!! LOL

mespock said:
Bought a 93 Mark VIII in June of 2004, Wanted to sovle the Door Ajar message!! On my 5th Lincoln now and a member of the 16 club. 2275 post later I tell the story!!! LOL

Actually it was 2276 !

i myself was just trying to find pic's and info on my 89 LSC and i stumbled on this sight
and joined up right away. this place is addictive. i spend more time here than working on my car. great web site. keep up the good work

Well my welcome post has been brought back up into the welcome wagon, everyone can see my welcome post. I found this place through LoL.com Joey posted about it and I joined. It was great to find a site that was about both Lincolns and Cadillacs. :V Rules!! :monkey:

Well my original welcome wagon post has been brought back up to the front. But I found out about this place when I was on LoL Joey posted about it, I checked it out and I joined. It was great to foind a forum about Lincolns and Cadillacs. :V Rules :monkey:

OOps double posted, my second post looks different :confused: ?? weird.
sorry guys. :slam :Bang

Welcome To Lvc Glade To Have You As A Member. Good Luke With Your Headers On Your Lincoln

Members online

No members online now.
Back