How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Biden wasn't the "whistle blower". You weren't the "whistle blower". Nobody was. This went on for decades... and nobody cared.

Once again you're arguing over things no one stated. Biden's not claiming to be a "whistle blower" about he dangers of lead pipes, he's just doing something about it as POTUS now. I certainly didn't make a "whistle blower" claim either.

It's your chronic Biden Derangement Syndrome that won't allow you to see a clear positive for everyone.

Listen, I'm just glad I was able to change your mind about it not being too late to do something now; that the best course of action is to remove those lead pipes in every city, as the Biden initiative dictates. YW.
LOL... the arrogance coming from you smells like BS. You didn't change my mind about anything.

Like I said... I knew about the lead thing long before you... But you don't seem to be the type that educates well.

The only reason you are "showboating" now... is because it's in the news now... when you didn't even know or care before this.

This... coming from an idiot that has probably never swung a hammer... let alone built his own house. :rolleyes:

A house that had busted water pipes because you didn't make the time to do it right the first time and rushed...

Listen, I've probably forgotten more about contracting work than you'll ever know. Probably.

LOL... the arrogance coming from you smells like BS. You didn't change my mind about anything.

Like I said... I knew about the lead thing long before you... But you don't seem to be the type that educates well.

The only reason you are "showboating" now... is because it's in the news now... when you didn't even know or care before this.
We can test that:

Yes or No, do you think Biden's initiative that will remove lead piping from our drinking water is a good thing and should be done?

It is a positive now... but it was ignored for a long time.

Of course we all know the reason that Biden is doing this now... Is because 2024 is right around the corner.;)

I've made no disagreement that this should have happened long ago, from Trump on back. Biden's the one getting it done though. Dementia Joe getting things done.

Once again you're showing your ignorance, this initiative goes back to 2021, less than a year into his presidency Biden was concerned with your health.: FACT SHEET: The Biden-Harris Lead Pipe and Paint Action Plan | The White House It's being reinforced further and accelerated now: https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/bi...s-strengthen-lead-and-copper-rule-protect-all

Try to keep that BDS under control, okay?

Yes it's a good thing... and about time. But again... it's a bit late.

And again 2024 is right around the corner.

It's not too late, you're just irked it was Biden and not Trump who finally did something.

As noted and shown, this started back in 2021, year one of Biden.

Screenshot_20231201-184450.png

That shows your ignorance. Lead pipes were used for drinking water... From the 40's... Clear up to the 1980'sView attachment 828578322

I literally just told you to look up the SDWA. I said "2014" because that's the date you mentioned...

But you do understand that me saying "way older than 2014" would include the 1940s and onward, right? You do understand how dates and how the basic flow of time works, right?

You're also wrong again as well, the very first lead pipes for drinking water in America were had in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania around 1754. That's per-revoluntionay war. You were only off by about 180 years or so. But who's counting. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back