How Ayn Rand Became an American Icon

Foss - give me simple any day...

Or more simply... two of my favorite quotes....

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong.

You continued attempts to shift the focus away from your dishonesty are getting tiresome.
I am not dishonest however, your inability to state your philosophy is getting to be rather comical Shag...the illusive factor alone is becoming hilariously tragic...

I am not dishonest however, your inability to state your philosophy is getting to be rather comical Shag...the illusive factor alone is becoming hilariously tragic...

Illusive...you mean like your claim that you are "not dishonest" despite the fact that you misrepresented your background, your intentions and the arguments of those you are responding to?

Is that why you are going with the "perpetuating a false premise" thing again? To avoid confronting that inconvenient fact about yourself and deflect the focus onto me?

Illusive...you mean like your claim that you are "not dishonest" despite the fact that you misrepresented your background, your intentions and the arguments of those you are responding to?

Is that why you are going with the "perpetuating a false premise" thing again? To avoid confronting that inconvenient fact about yourself and deflect the focus onto me?
Well - let's start with statement #1 - how have I misrepresented my background?

And, come on shag - how about stating your philosophy that you keep eluding to - or is that too much to ask?

And, come on shag - how about stating your philosophy that you keep eluding to - or is that too much to ask?
Wait a minute. You're confusing me. First you say Shag is being illusive, and now you say he's eluding to something. Please clarify.

Again, already pointed out earlier in the thread. But acknowledging that would take honesty. ;)

Again, already pointed out earlier in the thread. But acknowledging that would take honesty. ;)

Ah - come on - where have I misrepresented my background - or are you just going to run around in circles on this too? this is really funny shag :)

Ah - come on - where have I misrepresented my background - or are you just going to run around in circles on this too?

Running around in circles is your game. I would never be so bold as to challenge the master. ;)

I simply see no reason to engage you in good faith when you clearly do not return the same courtesy.

Running around in circles is your game. I would never be so bold as to challenge the master. ;)

I simply see no reason to engage you in good faith when you clearly do not return the same courtesy.

Oh, once again - you can't show where I misrepresented my background... rather impotent on this subject huh shag?

drink-all-you-want-theres-plenty-more-tears-of-impotent-rage.jpg

Oh, once again - you can't show where I misrepresented my background... rather impotent on this subject huh shag?

drink-all-you-want-theres-plenty-more-tears-of-impotent-rage.jpg

So, perpetuating a false premise and now...baiting? Is there not depth you won't stoop to in order to dodge legitimate criticism?

Members online

No members online now.
Back