Houston Dyno Day?!?!

Houston Dyno Day?

• Total voters

NickLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
There is a really nice professional dyno shop up here where I work (RIGHT NEXT to Bush International Airport) on FM 1960 between I-59 & I-45

I was wonderin.... how many LvC members here in the houston/humble/atascocita/kingwood area would like to have a Dyno day?

I don't have any specs on pricing, dates or times because the thought just popped in my head about a minute ago..

If enough people want to get together, I'll try to work some magic w/ the shop to get a great discount to where the fee is nominal...

Thier going price right now is $50 for 2 pulls, or you can rent by the hour for $100 and they said that you could get 4, maybe 5 pulls in that time..

Hey everyone,
There is a really nice professional dyno shop up here where I work (RIGHT NEXT to Bush International Airport) on FM 1960 between I-59 & I-45

I was wonderin.... how many LvC members here in the houston/humble/atascocita/kingwood area would like to have a Dyno day?

I don't have any specs on pricing, dates or times because the thought just popped in my head about a minute ago..

If enough people want to get together, I'll try to work some magic w/ the shop to get a great discount to where the fee is nominal...

Thier going price right now is $50 for 2 pulls, or you can rent by the hour for $100 and they said that you could get 4, maybe 5 pulls in that time..

i guess you're talkin about slater's mustangs. he's a pretty good guy. he did some work on another mark i had back in 93-94 time frame.

Members online

No members online now.
Back