Hose connected to throttle body broke.

djw98

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what this hose is called? It’s on my 2001 Lincoln ls v8 connected to throttle body, well it broke and I’m having trouble finding a hose to replace it

IMG_0248.jpeg

It's one of the PCV system hoses, maybe XW4Z-6A664-BB ?

That’s not the correct part, I can’t find it anywhere!

Same hose for Gen2 is obsolete.. only saw 1 new on ebay a couple months ago.

Anyone know what this hose is called? It’s on my 2001 Lincoln ls v8 connected to throttle body, well it broke and I’m having trouble finding a hose to replace it

View attachment 828577672
You can get the actual hose at napa... Cut to length maybe use heater to bend into shape to prevent from coiling back into a cirlcle from memory of being rolled up in a bag.... They also have the quick connect fitting for the valve cover exhaust port. The trouble im finding is the grommets that seal up the hose connector at the intake manifold... They have those at napa but 7dollars for ten just to see if it fits will need a small piece cut off so it sits square into the manifold... Those lines run to the vacuum system for emissions and other things.... Gas/oil vapor burning etc....

View attachment 828577672
Same car but mine is not the same... I have two that enter the engine intake manifold... Right behind throttle body heater... Source of the vacuum system and in my case the source of my vacuum leak... I just got this and it was certainly maintenance deprived... But not anymore...

20230801_234231.jpg

Members online

Back