Hood Scoop /grille

Lscr1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about installing a grille/meshing to give the scoop a more functional look . Haven't had the time as of late to make it functional but figured with it garaged why not accessorize her a bit =)

Any ideas ?> Not even woth it ?

:Beer

Lscr1 said:
I was thinking about installing a grille/meshing to give the scoop a more functional look . Haven't had the time as of late to make it functional but figured with it garaged why not accessorize her a bit =)

Any ideas ?> Not even woth it ?

I like the way it looks as is on your car. I was tempted to cut away the blocked openings to my hood scoops to create a space, but decided instead to just drill holes though the pre-existing grill. In addition, I cut holes in the hood underneath the scoops so that they would be functional. There are also small lights mounted in the very back of the scoops that come on with either the parking or headlights. I have had both good and bad comments with all the stuff I have done to my car, but the bottom line is that it is your car to play with. Good luck with your ultimate decision!.....Katz

hey !

theres alot of cardomain'ers on this forum . Check your guestbook , thanks for signing mine .

I messed around and put a blue and red light in my scoop . Never took it out but with my courtesy lights on at night w/blue&red lights you'd swear it was some sort of hybrid police vehicle .

For now I just might leave it alone , to much of a pain to make it functional ontop of the basic work I need to get done .

Hey you never responded , where did you pick up those Lincoln Seat belt protectors from ?

Lscr1 said:
hey !

Hey you never responded , where did you pick up those Lincoln Seat belt protectors from ?

There was a company out in California that made them (not sure when).
A liquidator got ahold of the ones that were never sold and I purchased
a set of two for $4.99 for my car. This was about 8 months ago. I wanted
another set for the front belts, but they only had one set for sale back then,
and now I cant find the invoice to see if they ever got more. If I can find
some more information on them, I will let you know. By the way, I didnt see any guestbook entry from you on the CD site. Take another look when you get a chance.

Members online

Back