Hi

deflanman

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I heard about this site via email from members of the MVIII Org. I like what I see here so here I am.
I live in Fishers, IN and own a '93 Mark VIII with 103k miles, white pearlescent. Purchased in July 2003. With the help of technical posts on the other site I've replaced front air suspension, suspension compressor, and rear shocks, added a K&N filter and had the transmission 1-2 accumulator mod done at our GOOD local Ford/Lincoln dealer along with change to Mercon V fluid. I have lowered the ride height by adjusting the sensor height and I'm in the process of putting on Sportwing chrome strips.
My Mark VIII is my daily driver and I love it!
Pics of my car are on Cardomain.com under UW1968. These are pre-lowered photos though.
Glad to be here....

Welcome Aboard.

I have 2 '93 white pearlescent cars and a white '98 LSC. They do get a little addicting so watch out.

Looks like you have pretty much taken care of 90% of the problems with this car. Maybe you can post some of your repair encounters so more of us can benefit from your cut and bloodied knuckles. LOL.

Take care,

Welcome!!!!!!

Great to have ya! :W

Nice looking car yo umight want to drop your pics in the member's photo garage.

:W to the LvC.....hope you enjoy your stay.....sit back...relax, and grab a few :Beer 's

Members online

No members online now.
Back