Hey Ken! Do you have any of those McLaren Grilles to sell me?

bigvala

LVC Member
Reaction score
And if so, can you paint them for me?

Also, If for some reason I don't tlike they way it looks on my LS, is it possible for me to re-paint them a different color?

Thanks!

Yeah, Lol, I saw that a few mins. after I made this post...

Is that the same thing as Kens?

Thanks!

bigvala said:
And if so, can you paint them for me?

Also, If for some reason I don't tlike they way it looks on my LS, is it possible for me to re-paint them a different color?

Thanks!
The person that I use to paint the McLaren grilles is a local professional painter that works at one of the premier auto body shops here. As long as he has the year of the LS and which paint code he can paint anything. The grilles are made of ABS molded plastic and are very paintable. The grilles can be repainted but I wouldn't recommend having it repainted more than twice. You start to get into paint thickness issues that will cause the paint to be more suseptible to chipping.

I only have one McLaren grille left until my next order comes in. It normally takes about a week or so for them to come in.

GrayGhost1 said:
The person that I use to paint the McLaren grilles is a local professional painter that works at one of the premier auto body shops here. As long as he has the year of the LS and which paint code he can paint anything. The grilles are made of ABS molded plastic and are very paintable. The grilles can be repainted but I wouldn't recommend having it repainted more than twice. You start to get into paint thickness issues that will cause the paint to be more suseptible to chipping.

I only have one McLaren grille left until my next order comes in. It normally takes about a week or so for them to come in.

ok thanks!

Members online

Back