Help

K-FAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hello fellow Lincoln ls or mark viii owners I'm in DYER need of some help.... my situation is i need someone who lives in austin, TX to check on my mark viii that i just paid for and take pictures with your cellphone and make sure that my car is still at this adress. i wont be able to pick it up until march 16th 2011 thats when i have the auto transport company pick up the car and ship it to Charlotte NC

heres the address where my car sits as we speak

4301 West William Cannon
AUSTIN, TX 78745

*** if you can help me out that would be great thank you so much****

Last edited:
I can take a look, that's not far from my house. 4301 W Wm Cannon is all retail--is the car outside a particular store? I'm out of town now but I can take a pic on Saturday probably.

the car is sitting outside on that address ur help will be retuned greatly

OK, I'll look for it.
I asked because there are like 30 stores at that address... a Costco, several restaurants, etc., it's a big shopping center. What color? well, there will probably only be one mark viii there anyway! :)

Thanks those pics help, I know exactly where it is. Now I remember seeing it about about a month ago when I was eating nearby!

Last edited:
"Slab Drifta" is still there in the same spot :)

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

omg thank you so much ... call me i havesome questions about it

Hey owlman, this is GMAN. I am planning to go up there Saturday to pick up this car for Kendrick. I don't want to make a blank trip if it has been towed by the city. Please PM me, I will give you my number. I want to make sure it is still there before I get on the road.

I tried to send this to Kendrick via picture msg but I don't know if it went through.

I wasn't able to pop the trunk to see if the original passenger side wheels were inside. He probably sold them :shifty:

mk81.jpg

mk82.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back