Hello

jeanszoo

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this web site. My husband and I own 5 Cadillacs-2 XLRs, 1 Escalade, a '54 & '55 De Ville convertible, 1 Prowler, and a Jeep that is for sale. Until recently I did custom embroidery which I am hoping to get back to early next year. We have 2 dogs and 5 cats and I can't think of anything else to say, so everyone have a wonderful day!
Jean :C :D

His and her XLR's. I think everybody should have a pair. At least you don't have to fight over who gets to drive.

You guys must have fun with the valet attendants. No, dummy, mine is the black one! LoL.

Hi monstermark,
Yes, we do have lots of fun. We used to have 3 hot air balloons, we sold them and got into cars. You see, he has 2 cars, we have 2 cars-for now and I have 3 cars. His XLR is red and mine is blue. The '55 red Caddy is his, mine is pink because it was the main movie car in: Elvis Has Left The Building" which they finshed filming here in October and the movie painted and changed the entire interior, which is really great because I hate red. :C :D

jeanszoo said:
Hi all,
I am new to this web site. My husband and I own 5 Cadillacs-2 XLRs, 1 Escalade, a '54 & '55 De Ville convertible, 1 Prowler, and a Jeep that is for sale. Until recently I did custom embroidery which I am hoping to get back to early next year. We have 2 dogs and 5 cats and I can't think of anything else to say, so everyone have a wonderful day!
Jean :C :D

Welcome Jean, nice fleet of Caddys you got there

:W :Beer Nice to see someone new with a nice set of cars. :)

:W to the LvC...nice stable of rydes you and your hubby have....very nice.....any pix?

Members online

No members online now.
Back