Hello

steveatusa1

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Joeychgo has encouraged me to introduce myself, so HELLO. I started collecting Lincolns about 8 years ago and have 7 now. My 2003 LS is indeed the best car I have ever owned and the most fun to drive. I am looking forward to the potential for this site to add to my ownership satisfaction. I am particularly interested in performance enhancements for the LS, (as if it really needed any).

See Ya

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard. Man, nice list of cars. You sound like me. All Lincolns the past 10-15 years. The only thing that kept me out of the LS was the "B" pillar. Something about my big butt and that pillar that just weren't compatible. LOL.

A nice, cheap and easy Mod for the LS is a little laughing gas. Then whenever the mood hits or that punk in his primer gray Camaro is sitting next to you at the light, you can work off a little stress.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and post often. People of all persuasions are welcome, even rice. Heck, we can even talk a little business.

I will not get into the things that have led me away from other sites, and towards this one. But one thing I am looking forwartd to is enthusiastic members, and a braod variety of automobiles.

As much as I love my Mark VIII, I have always liked the LS(ever since it was awarded "car of the year". I personally want to welcome you, and I am looking forward to watching your LS and the passion ther of, grow from its roots, into the next "sleeper" of the decade.

I have never used NOS, but I must tell you, when the day comes that I have my Black/Black LS-8, you can rest assure, it will be "laughing" all the way down the 1320.

Again, welcome to my new home. Take off your coat, and make a few hundred posts while your here! :Beer :W

RICE should be added to the profanity filter, if such even exists ... LOL.

there is a filter, but just a few words in it. The basic rules here are this --- keep everything pg-13 and be nice to and get along with everyone. We want the place to be an open exchange of ideas and to be a friendly place to go for everyone.

2000+ posts and I havent felt the need to delete one yet.

ModPWR said:
RICE should be added to the profanity filter, if such even exists ... LOL.

steveatusa1 said:
Joeychgo has encouraged me to introduce myself, so HELLO. I started collecting Lincolns about 8 years ago and have 7 now. My 2003 LS is indeed the best car I have ever owned and the most fun to drive. I am looking forward to the potential for this site to add to my ownership satisfaction. I am particularly interested in performance enhancements for the LS, (as if it really needed any).

See Ya
Yougotseven?Igotseven!
Hard habit to kick ain't it? You have GOT to tell us where your website is!

:W to the board and hope you enjoy your stay (and hope the stay is permanent..... :D ). Sit back, relax and enjoy.....grab a :Beer (or two.....if of age that is?!?).

Enjoy your stay and have fun.....that is what is all about....FUN.....not politics (like other places on the web?!?). :steering

Members online

No members online now.
Back