Hello, Newbie in N.W. Indiana !!!

1BADLS

Gear Head All The Way !!!
Reaction score
Hello, and I just wanted to say hi. I know it's tuff being the new guy, so i expect all the crap, like the eating odd things, and making a fool of myself in public, wait, that was college ?? Anyways, i really wish i would have found this site sooner, cause i would have really liked meeting you all at the auto show, but I'm going to be in flordia that week, which is really odd because I havent missed a show since I was 10 and had chicken pox. anyways, just wanted to say hello, and i was wondering if you guys had regular meetings, or what. Anyways, i'm in chicago everyday, so I hope to see some of your rides around town.

:W to :V great to have another midwest mamber, were gainin on ya NE. :N :monkey:

:W what part of Indiana do you live till about 8 mo. ago I live right by Notre Dame
1BADLS said:
Hello, and I just wanted to say hi. I know it's tuff being the new guy, so i expect all the crap, like the eating odd things, and making a fool of myself in public, wait, that was college ?? Anyways, i really wish i would have found this site sooner, cause i would have really liked meeting you all at the auto show, but I'm going to be in flordia that week, which is really odd because I havent missed a show since I was 10 and had chicken pox. anyways, just wanted to say hello, and i was wondering if you guys had regular meetings, or what. Anyways, i'm in chicago everyday, so I hope to see some of your rides around town.

I live in Chesterton, right off I-94 and I-80/90, on the lake, The Indiana Natl. Dunes are in my back yard basically. Notre Dame is about 30 mins. away. must have been one of those green and gold leprechauns eh???

mespock said:
:W Please feel free to Sign up with the Midwest Chapter - and I hope to get to meet you on Feb 19 Kopper's Kitchen and the Chicago Auto Show!! :Beer

Unfortunatley, I will be leaving for Flordia on the 12th and returning the evening of the 19th, so I will not be able to attend. I have not missed a show for years, but when the fiance said we were going to FL, and I didnt have to pay, it was on the company, I said, hell with it right !!?? Anyways, I'm sure we can all meet up sometime again.

welcome aboard, i live literally 30 seconds from Notre Dame campus. I will be attending the auto show, first one for me. look forward to talking with you..

regards,
sean

unityerased said:
welcome aboard, i live literally 30 seconds from Notre Dame campus. I will be attending the auto show, first one for me. look forward to talking with you..

regards,
sean

Nice to see Midwest Members not from the Chi. area attending the show.

:Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back