Hello, it's me.....

Randeaux

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
:waving: Oh where do I begin? Let my start off by introducing myself.
My birthname is Randy, however everyone calls me Randeaux(pronounced Rand-OH!) I found this website through Lincolntowncars.org.When I browsed this website a week ago, I knew I had to become a member. I own a 1997 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series (deep wedgewood?)dark blue, with a moonroof and currently has only 68K miles on the clock.(It is so cherry, it still has the delivery plastic covering the front footwells!) I am madly in love with this car and will eventually try to get pictures of it on this site. My baby is built for comfort, not speed. I still haven't named her yet, but I will when the muse comes about.She is also not my first Lincoln/Cadillac. I've had 3 Cadillacs;an '84 Eldorado(stolen 7/92-totalled) and 2-'79 Sedan DeVilles(the 1st SDV won in a poker game! about 11years ago{BION!}) and this is my 3rd Lincoln; an'82 T/C and a'94 Conti (all sig.series) had also been in my stable at one point or another. My interests (besides american luxo-barges{implied with pride,not shame!}) are art, music (recorded before 1995, with some exceptions) reading and drawing by hand. I know I have a quirky way of expressing myself,but please understand, it's just me. I look forward to many entertaining and enlightening discussions with everyone and am very eccstatic that there is a place where even the GONZO'S (ME)of this big muppet show of a world can come to and feel welcome . (Unfortunately, the place I reside at has no sense of humor{unless it's Andy Griffith} and after 7 years of conversation limited to FISHIN',HUNTIN',GOLF,THE BRAVES&NASCAR
{some of those subjects I USED to like,}I feel like I can breathe again.)
(IF YOU LIKE THOSE THINGS, PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE BY MY COMMENTS)
It's just one can take only so much of the same topics.
I MISS SAN ANTONIO!!!!!!!!! :q
Again I look forward to hearing from y'all!
Just another San Anto. native stuck in GA--THANX B.R.A.C.!!!!!(4LIFE!)
:L :feedback

:W to :V the discussions around here are good and the paople are very helpful, if you have questions about something on your car the people will help you find the answer. :cool:

Nice introduction Rand-Oh. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. We like to:F , all in fun, of course! Take care.

Glad to have you here, Randeaux!

Members online

No members online now.
Back