Hello from Wisconsin

blackmagic

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just registered....I've been lurking around this site for quite some time now and have found alot of interesting and useful information. I've got a black 2002 LS. I just got rid of my gas guzzling 2005 Escalade. I've been drag racing Mustangs since the early 90s. I've decided to take a year or two off of racing and relax. I absolutely love my LS. Its a very well balanced car in my opinion.

:W to :V We have alot of members in Wisconsin, there is a meet scheduled for July 18th to 20th in Boscobel, Wisconsin think about being there. :cool:

Hello Back at you from Wisconsin...

We have a lot of fun with LvC in Wisconsin... So don't just lurk join in...

As Pepperman said we have an annual summer meet in Boscobel. Check the Midwest Forum for information. Meet known as the Beach Party..

I'll be Driving through your area this weekend... Have a Track Meet at UWO.

Also have an Uncle in your town. Maybe you have seen him driving his 1960's Shebly Corbra Replica Round town.

Hello Back at you from Wisconsin...

We have a lot of fun with LvC in Wisconsin... So don't just lurk join in...

As Pepperman said we have an annual summer meet in Boscobel. Check the Midwest Forum for information. Meet known as the Beach Party..

I'll be Driving through your area this weekend... Have a Track Meet at UWO.

Also have an Uncle in your town. Maybe you have seen him driving his 1960's Shebly Corbra Replica Round town.

Small world! Who is your uncle?

I've already stumbled across a familiar name on this site......snowseeker. I know Andy from other ventures. I haven't seen him in a while and didn't even know he owned a Lincoln.

I've been drag racing Mustangs since the early 90s. I've decided to take a year or two off of racing and relax.

the hunger will get you! It'll start out with just wondering what the LS does stock, then you'll be adding power in what ever way you cmoe up with! When it does, let me know! HAHAHAHAHA I'll race ya! I actually need to make a trip to Minnesota / Illinois anyway.

Welcome!

the hunger will get you! It'll start out with just wondering what the LS does stock, then you'll be adding power in what ever way you cmoe up with! When it does, let me know! HAHAHAHAHA I'll race ya! I actually need to make a trip to Minnesota / Illinois anyway.

Welcome!

I've been doing searches on this site to see what works. I think I'll probably do all of the bolt ons this summer. Horsepower is nice but it is also nice having a luxury car that rides nice and handles nice. My summer daily driver for the past few years has been a Mustang that runs 9.30s naturally aspirated. The lack of power is obviously evident when I slide into the Lincoln but the other aspects of the car make up for it......to a point. Its nice to be able to hear the stereo when I'm driving down the highway;) My tow vehicle was an Escalade for the past couple years. I loved that truck but hated the fuel mileage. The price of fuel has doubled since I bought the truck so I decided to dump it since I no longer have a trailer anyway. I think I'm going to snag up a Magnaflow exhaust, K&N and a tune for now and maybe throw a bottle in the trunk. I see there is a guy on here (I forgot his username) that is in Lake Villa, IL that does some LS tuning. I might have to pay him a visit. I happen to terrorize Lake Villa every day when I'm at work so I'm sure he has flipped me off a time or two :D

I've been doing searches on this site to see what works. I think I'll probably do all of the bolt ons this summer. Horsepower is nice but it is also nice having a luxury car that rides nice and handles nice. My summer daily driver for the past few years has been a Mustang that runs 9.30s naturally aspirated. The lack of power is obviously evident when I slide into the Lincoln but the other aspects of the car make up for it......to a point. Its nice to be able to hear the stereo when I'm driving down the highway;) My tow vehicle was an Escalade for the past couple years. I loved that truck but hated the fuel mileage. The price of fuel has doubled since I bought the truck so I decided to dump it since I no longer have a trailer anyway. I think I'm going to snag up a Magnaflow exhaust, K&N and a tune for now and maybe throw a bottle in the trunk. I see there is a guy on here (I forgot his username) that is in Lake Villa, IL that does some LS tuning. I might have to pay him a visit. I happen to terrorize Lake Villa every day when I'm at work so I'm sure he has flipped me off a time or two :D

Yeah if its who I think, then your talking about ILLS. He's a hll of guy. If he never had any success in the tuner world, I'd still do business with him based on his customer relations! That being said he's helped 02...... put together what I think may be the fastest N/A LS on the site. I've been talking to ILLS about a turbo kit for my 01.... just need to find the cash. Racing is a drug man! I wish I still had my stang so I could leave the LS alone.... but then again everyone expects a loping Fox body to haul... the LS is the definition of a sleeper. I'm with you on the whole I dont want to give up the luxury for the sport.... but maximum sport without losing Luxury is up there a ways!

Yeah if its who I think, then your talking about ILLS. He's a hll of guy. If he never had any success in the tuner world, I'd still do business with him based on his customer relations! That being said he's helped 02...... put together what I think may be the fastest N/A LS on the site. I've been talking to ILLS about a turbo kit for my 01.... just need to find the cash. Racing is a drug man! I wish I still had my stang so I could leave the LS alone.... but then again everyone expects a loping Fox body to haul... the LS is the definition of a sleeper. I'm with you on the whole I dont want to give up the luxury for the sport.... but maximum sport without losing Luxury is up there a ways!

Yeah, ILLS is the guy I was thinking of.

Small world! Who is your uncle?

I've already stumbled across a familiar name on this site......snowseeker. I know Andy from other ventures. I haven't seen him in a while and didn't even know he owned a Lincoln.

Name is Len Miller much older guy big ford nut... Also my cousin from the area races open wheel circuit at Road America.

Andy is a great guy met him a few weeks ago when I went up to Stevens Point. Would be fun racing around his frozen lake ice track with him.

Name is Len Miller much older guy big ford nut... Also my cousin from the area races open wheel circuit at Road America.

Andy is a great guy met him a few weeks ago when I went up to Stevens Point. Would be fun racing around his frozen lake ice track with him.

The name doesn't sound familiar but I've probably seen him around.

Yeah, Andy is a good :q:q:q:q. So is his brother Mike and alot of other people up there in that area.

Hey black! I didn't know you had a 02 LS! You have to give me a call again sometime so we can go out and hang one on. My brother and Jason go out every saturday, grab Craig and Red and I'm sure something bad will happen by the end of the night! lol

Hey black! I didn't know you had a 02 LS! You have to give me a call again sometime so we can go out and hang one on. My brother and Jason go out every saturday, grab Craig and Red and I'm sure something bad will happen by the end of the night! lol

Its always a good time when we get the Point guys together!

Members online

Back