Hello from Southern Cali

blk_coupe_gang

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My name is Raul, I just bought a 97 Mark VIII. Been wanting to buy one for sometime now and finally purchased one that met my expectations. This Mark was the best deal I have seen. First it's black :D and the miles are low (90,541 miles), the paint is emasculate and body is straight as can be. The only real issue is the front air ride has a leak which is fine, I will be going to coil springs. And I picked her up from a used car dealer for $3000 with a clean title. I would have preferred a black on black LSC but I can't complain :)

Nice find especially with everything working and little to no other issues. Engine is just about broken in. So you got a Black on gray base model?

Car prices in SoCal are generally about 33% more for an equivalent car elsewhere in the U.S. but for 3K, you got a great deal. Think of that extra initial expense as savings for not having to fix every odd little things mark VIIIs are known for. Except for your front air suspension and spring upgrade of course.

Post some pics of your new car inside and out whenever you can. What part of SoCal are you in? I am OG from Redondo by Hermosa.

BTW, Welcome to LVC!

Ren/Octane

Members online

No members online now.
Back