Hello from Bolton Ont.

xpat

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve been a ford tech for 10 years and had a ford all my life. I had a 68 Mustang when I was 15 years old, I then bought an 86 Mustang when I turned 19 and still have it. I’ve done a lot of mods to it, but I kept it looking stock. I also have a 96 3.4L V8 SHO all stock. My wife drives a 97 Corvette C5 with a few mods. I am looking to buy a 2003 LS in the near future, before the winter. I have been out of the trade for four years now due to an injury, so I don’t know too much about the LS, so I think this forum is a good place to start.:wrench

42.JPG

51.JPG

Nice to see you from Ontario! I have been living in Ontario for years, but now I lived in Vancouver, BC. This site is great for you to learn more about Lincoln!

Welcome :V

Jason

Greetings to our friends up north! :Beer

Thanks guys for a nice welcome!:Beer

I think I can learn a lot from this form, the Lincoln LS just came out just before my injury happened :Bang , so I have no experience with them. I've done work on the LSC Lincoln, And the Mark VIII, mainly just AODE problems, like Torque Converter Shutter and No Shift Concerns. Other than that, they Are Good Cars, I Would like to know If the LS has any Common Problems, or If anything I should look for when buying a used a LS. I am looking to buy the 2003 LS because of all of Its upgrades, and More Horsepower.
Believe It or Not I Haven't Even Driven One Yet! But I Know It's Going to Be a Good Machine!:steering Anyways I'm Going to Read A Few Threads in This Forum now.... :tmi:

:W to the LvC, perhaps you can pass on some of your knowledge as well as getting some. Not to knock the LS ( a very nice car ) but have you driven a Mark VIII, you'll be VERY surprised at the performance of this 2 ton car !!!!!

xpat said:
Hi everyone, I’ve been a ford tech for 10 years and had a ford all my life. I had a 68 Mustang when I was 15 years old, I then bought an 86 Mustang when I turned 19 and still have it. I’ve done a lot of mods to it, but I kept it looking stock. I also have a 96 3.4L V8 SHO all stock. My wife drives a 97 Corvette C5 with a few mods. I am looking to buy a 2003 LS in the near future, before the winter. I have been out of the trade for four years now due to an injury, so I don’t know too much about the LS, so I think this forum is a good place to start.:wrench

:W to the LvC! :Beer

Welcome to the forum bro....I'm new here too and I actually live in Onatrio as well...in Markham to be exact. As to ur question about the LS my brother owns a 2003 LS V8 and I own a 1997 Mark VIII. I honestly love the LS but would never trade in my Mark VIII. Like Cubster said man...the Mark VIII is one hell of a performer for its weight and its luxury. I beat on my brother all the time on the streets and the highway....I always blow by him. But this is not taking anything away from the LS. Its a sick ride man and so far my brother has no problems and he's owned his since 2003. I say if u wanna go with the LS go for it...its a sick looking car...handles like a dream and its got balls when u need it (so long as u get the V8 of course :N )

Anyways....welcome again to LVC.

To all Lincoln maniacs, North and South of the border!

Hello Everyone! :I

My father-in-law had one of the first V8 LS's that was available in Toronto, and he LOVED it! When the lease was up, he got an E-class Mercedes and got rid of it after about 2 months. It couldn't compare to the Lincoln.

You only live once my Canadian brother, so add to your collection of SICK rides with an LS and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Cheers!

martianrebel :L
-(m)-
http://www.martianrebel.com/images/Side_View_StudiJam.jpg

Members online

Back