Ground effects

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ground effects for the Lincoln Mark VIII

Are there any ground effects that you can buy for the Lincoln Mark VIII? Also, i have heard that the wing from the second to last gen of ford tarus will fit on the mark, and look cool. is that true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there are ground effects - for both 1st and 2nd gen. Talk to Geno at LincolnMotorsport - if he doesnt have them, im sure he knows where they can be had. 856-456-3605

-

Joeychgo said:
Yes there are ground effects - for both 1st and 2nd gen. Talk to Geno at LincolnMotorsport - if he doesnt have them, im sure he knows where they can be had. 856-456-3605

-
We still have them Joey. 2 versions too!

awesome! someone give a heads up on the price?

Geno emailed me yesterday. His Grandfather passed away. He wont be available for a few days. You should send him a PM with your pricing request.

-

Joeychgo said:
Geno emailed me yesterday. His Grandfather passed away. He wont be available for a few days. You should send him a PM with your pricing request.

-

Damn, that sucks!

Hope he is doing well. . .

One Cool Hood

0410mm_luxo_01_z.jpg

That's Scott Levine's car. I stopped by his work for some advise and asked about that hood. He had it made. It even has guage pods made into it. My friend is making me one out of a used cobra R hood.

Members online

No members online now.
Back