Greetings from the Golden state

mach8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got directed to this site and like it's looks. Lincolns and Cadillacs make a good pair since both companies were founded by the same guy and are going after the same market. I can't wait to see what everyone has out there.

Hey mach, which ones have you owned and which ones do you own.

6089.44 mph at sea level.

Are we into spy planes Mach?

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you around here alot.

Well the first car I had was a 61 Contiental while my brother had a 65 Continental convertable at the time . Our family car for several years was a 70 Sedan Deville(great climate control). My uncle had a Eldorado Biarritz, a '56 if I remember correctly. Cool looking with it's stainless top and big fins(only got to drive that a couple times). After flipping my Firebird convertable I picked up a 68 t'bird 4door I liked so much I got a 69 after the 68 was totaled taking a light pole out of the ground. Wasn't to impressed by my brother-in laws 76 Eldorado convertable, what a tank.

MonsterMark said:
6089.44 mph at sea level.

Are we into spy planes Mach?

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you around here alot.

And cars you can drive fast all day, not just a quater mile.

" After flipping my Firebird convertable I picked up a 68 t'bird 4door "

Welcome and congratulations on your survival!

Hey there fellow bay Area Mark VIII owner. Remember me? I am still waiting to meet you, and have you join our Golden Gate Mark VIII car club!

We have a few members from the sacto area that drive out to meet up with us, as well as a member from the Modesto area. You are closer than they are!

Anyway, welcome to one of the coolest sites around. Enjoy your stay, and dont forget to post pics in the "garage" area, so we can all see your Mach 8!...ok, Mark VIII, but you get the point! :N

BlackIceLSC said:
Hey there fellow bay Area Mark VIII owner. Remember me? I am still waiting to meet you, and have you join our Golden Gate Mark VIII car club!

We have a few members from the sacto area that drive out to meet up with us, as well as a member from the Modesto area. You are closer than they are!

Anyway, welcome to one of the coolest sites around. Enjoy your stay, and dont forget to post pics in the "garage" area, so we can all see your Mach 8!...ok, Mark VIII, but you get the point! :N

I remember and would like to hook up some time. Keep me posted on what's going on. It's getting to be summer though and that means running my daughter around to softball tournaments and helping the Sea Scouts get out on the water (36' Grand Banks), so time is tight!

Members online

No members online now.
Back