Got taken by a BMW 325 today.

Hey Mtiv, You really went back for this thread. It"s almost 2 yrs since the post before yours. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish the LS came in a 2009 version

dohc all alum. 5.4 mmmmmmmmmm yeah turbo'ed

I wish the ls could fly ad make ice cream and turn ugly chicks into super models...... or just a version of the jag 4.2 sc aj-v8. yeah, i would settle on the sc v8.

DAMN I just realized this thread was from 2 years ago... Where do you guys dig this stuff up from? Honestly I wish they'd make a new "LS." It wouldn't even have to come with a turbo or supercharger stock as long as long as it wasn't so impossible to mod and had a bit more aftermarket capability.

Yeah one of my friends has a 2005 BMW Performance Package (zhp I guess) with the 235HP. I have raced him 2 times, and the 1st time he won by about a half a car length, but I had 3 other people in my car, and he was by himself, and I screwed up, and hit the rev limiter before I shifted into 2nd. The second time I beat him by more than a cars length, and we both only had ourselves in the car, and I didn't f-up the shifting. I have an 04 LS8 with Magnaflow Exhaust, and KKM filter. The best part is that Car and Driver got 5.6 0-60 on the BMW, and 6.6 0-60 on the LS8.

i love how this thread comes back from the dead :D

Its ALIVE!!!

I raced a BMW once, it was an 05 I believe (it was fresh off a used car lot with the year writen in the window with chalk) 3-something, the guy was suprised and gave me a thumbs up as we parted ways.

I would have taken it back to the dealer :p

I race my friends 528i all the time and I can easilly take him up to 100 but then the pull stops once i go into my 4th gear...

i raced a 528i before too, after about 110 couldn't catch him, but i drive a 01 v6.

Members online

Back