Got mine this weekend!

mharrison

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought an '01 LS V6. I'm pretty excited about it. I've been wanting one for a while now. I started out looking at BMW 7-series. Looked at the 5-series. I decided that I liked the LS better, and it was a better deal for me as well.

It was great finding this site! It's always nice to have a group of owners who have probably already experienced things that I will.

4496-rfront.jpg

4496-lfront.jpg

mharrison said:
I just bought an '01 LS V6. I'm pretty excited about it. I've been wanting one for a while now. I started out looking at BMW 7-series. Looked at the 5-series. I decided that I liked the LS better, and it was a better deal for me as well.

It was great finding this site! It's always nice to have a group of owners who have probably already experienced things that I will.

4496-rfront.jpg

4496-lfront.jpg
That is a nice color........... :Beer

Lincolnback.jpg

Great looking car. I recently bought the same thing, 01 LS V6 w/72K miles - same color. How many miles on yours?

rjcsmall said:
Great looking car. I recently bought the same thing, 01 LS V6 w/72K miles - same color. How many miles on yours?

Thanks for the compliments. Mine has apparently never been parked. It has 119,000 on it. Do you guys know the name of this color?

mharrison said:
Thanks for the compliments. Mine has apparently never been parked. It has 119,000 on it. Do you guys know the name of this color?
If you look inside the drivers door near the dash there is a label that will tell you what the paint code is. I have attached a picture of the label to find out where the code is. To me, it looks like your LS is the Midnight Grey Metallic which is color code TV.

510004_118_full.jpg

Nice Car and welcome

You will love the car!

mharrison said:

4496-rfront.jpg

4496-lfront.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back