Got Angel Eyes today, needing help with install

alternativeguy17

LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got my angel eyes today from FedEx, and i can't wait to get them in...Just i never got instructions with them, so i was wondering if anyone on the forums could give me the head's up on installing them (btw i never bought a pre-wirred harness, so it might be harder then i thought)

alternativeguy17 said:
I finally got my angel eyes today from FedEx, and i can't wait to get them in...Just i never got instructions with them, so i was wondering if anyone on the forums could give me the head's up on installing them (btw i never bought a pre-wirred harness, so it might be harder then i thought)

Where did you get the rings?

EBAY IM ALSO AWAITING FOR MY DYI KIT... get the rings from ebay, look up for a ccfl kit for a bmw e36. I got mine for 50 bucks buy it now.

lexdiamondz10304 said:
EBAY IM ALSO AWAITING FOR MY DYI KIT... get the rings from ebay, look up for a ccfl kit for a bmw e36. I got mine for 50 bucks buy it now.

I have spoke with other folks that have used those kits and were please with the results. If you dont have the harness just make sure you strip and solder things well and used heat shrink insulation or use the liquid insulator but apply it sparingly allow it to dry and apply a few more layers to make sure you get a nice even coat.

post the link to the seller if you would please.

lexdiamondz10304 said:
Holy crap! $20 for shipping? I can ship a 12 lb box of headlights WITH angel eyes for less than $9! The box only weighs about 14 ounces so that means you can ship it USPS for $3.85 and if you want to insure it just add another buck or two.

I'm working with a company now to buy my angel eye rings at a much deeper discount. I'll start to offer a DIY kit with the rings on my website. I'll will hook up LvC once I get all the documentation done up for this. I'm really wanting to get out of making angel eye headlights and let this be a DIY project. This way the customer gets out cheaper on the product and they have pride that they made the kit themselves. Keep an eye out for this!

everyone knows that ebay is a quick way to make money not only off the item you are selling, but the shipping costs as well

Anyone know where i could purchase the Wiring Harness for the Angel Eyes...i was going to just wire it myself, but i'm having 2nd thoughts about my ability to do this, so i'd feel safer just doing the plug and play with the wire harness...price isn't really a factor either, i'd happily pay whatever for one.

alternativeguy17 said:
Anyone know where i could purchase the Wiring Harness for the Angel Eyes...i was going to just wire it myself, but i'm having 2nd thoughts about my ability to do this, so i'd feel safer just doing the plug and play with the wire harness...price isn't really a factor either, i'd happily pay whatever for one.
I'd sell you one if I had it. I'm completely out and will have to start selling my angel eye headlights without them. It's not a hard job but if I were you just run a cool switch to the dash and wire them in direct. This way you can have them on without ANY lights being on. I plan to convert mine to a switch later this year. This way the parking lights or side marker lights won't be on.

It's actually the whole kit...the lights and all...not the link posted a few posts above...i bought something like what Ken sells on his site for the Angel eyes.

Members online

Back