Geno, if you would

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Could you do a quickie and remove my pinstripe, clear the corners(to chrome) and tint the windows for a photochop? I'm seriously considering removing the pinstripe, it's throwing everything off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Other Front Profile.jpg

Like I said in the PM I will try but I am so slammed right now that I have no idea when I can get to it but I will try.

Also its a no brainer on the pinstripe, thumbs down on any Lincoln, espececially when the LS lines are better left unchanged (except for a lip spoiler of course) Plus you made the decision in your gut already just by writing "removing the pinstripe, it's throwing everything off"

Last edited by a moderator:
Turpentine removes the pinstripe easily right? Or is there a different way?

ONEBADMK8 said:
Thats alooooooot a' rubbin' with turpentine. I would just buzz it lightly with a buffer.

I might take it to a shop, don't wanna hurt my baby.

I don't know if anyone ever did the pin stripe for you, but this was a 10 second photoshop job - nothing fancy, just a quickie.

Last edited:
3M makes a pin stripe eraser. It is basically a pencil eraser on a wheel. I used one to remove tape stripes on my TC. Smells nasty and after a cleanup looked fine.

Members online

Back