gen one headlights brand new in box

do they include housings and everything so i could put them in my 94? if so are they just like stock and not the conversion that are for off road use?
:feedback please. :GotPics: would be nice. thx.

94mark8 said:
do they include housings and everything so i could put them in my 94? if so are they just like stock and not the conversion that are for off road use?
:feedback please. :GotPics: would be nice. thx.
They are complete factory Ford headlight assy's. still in box, I decided to go with HID's from five star Ford. These will fit your 94, thats what year my Mark is.You can e-mail me at coopersjames@aol.com. thanks! they are D.O.T. legal.

JC1994 said:
brand new sylvania oem headlights never installed .I decided to go with HID headlights yours for 350.00 money order only. If interested you can e-mail me at
coopers james@aol.com or leave message here.
My e-mail has changed, it's jtc5000@cox.net. any buyers out there??? I am not going to give these away!! I will be putting these up for sale on e-bay soon if none of you LVC members want them!!!

Sorry,headlights are no longer for sale on this site, I will put them on e-bay where I have seen several pairs go for as much as 450.00 a pair. I tried to give LVC members a deal at 350.00 a pair, but I guess nobody thought that was good enough,oh well,like I said I'm not giving them away. So if anybody wants them now it's gonna cost at least 400.00 on e-bay

Members online

No members online now.
Back