GAS PRICES what are you payin

yeah that how it is in isreal
but i wouldnt, fill up my entire tank with 101 first from what i have heard you are not saposed to pump that right into the tank directly
and 2 it dosn,t real do mouch more than just ading 5 gallons of that and diloting it with 91 or your regular premium you have there
it will just burn threw the PCV vavle faster and the fuel line faster from what i have heard

Try running a small company that all you see and pay for are these d@mn Fuel Surcharges that I cannot pass on to my customer seeing I quote most of my work.
I get double f#cked seeing I run a machine shop buying steel' which is outrageous prices right now and then they bend me over with the FUEL SURCHARGE on top. HAHA

-Scott-

2.78 per gallon, paid $50 for almost 18 gallons!!! good thing i didnt get the v8 :q:q:q:q

ravman13 said:
please guys im PAYING 1.18 CDN pER LITRE, on a v8, im dIEING
Wow! If my exchange rate is correct, that is approximatly $3.68/ Gal USD.

ravman13 said:
please guys im PAYING 1.18 CDN pER LITRE, on a v8, im dIEING

There are 3.7843 litres per gallon. That's $4.47 a gallon (Canadian). I feel for you man.....

just talked to my uncle that lives in
buro park Brooklyn near 18 av and 52nd street it,s
cheeper at the sheel over near him then it is in Cleveland Ohio wow that messed up

$1.67 for 93

Just playing.. ive been paying anywehere from 2.65-2.85 for 93.. it likes to fluctuate daily.

SilverLS said:
OMG IT SUCKS so bad my job requires me to drive around all day and follow people and its costing me 2.75 for shell v power last night 48.50 to fill it up and tonight im gotta fill it up again!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! they give me 500.00 a month for gas but that doesnt make a dent since I have to fill up every two days!!!! FUC*ING gready PREZ AND DAMN GREADY OPEC!!!!! someone needs to stop this buSH-T!!!

WOW! How many miles you got in it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back