Garmin nuvi 885t $265

ground_zero298

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my garmin nuvi 885t, with external antenna and 4gb micro sd card. All firmware and icons updated. Awesome unit. hands free blutooth thru stereo, street name announce, push and talk remote, tell it what to do, who to call, where to go, mp3 player, thru stereo. jpeg veiwer (kinda dumb for a gps unit) Full united states yellow pages, search a business, auto call it, where am i feature for police, hospital, gas sations. This unit comes with msn direct (gas prices, traffic detours, doppler radar, weather, gas prices, airport times/delays, movie times) built in to the cigerette plug, subscription is up, that is the only down fall of the unit. Stays within 10ft accuracy with the antenna. Paypal only, 265 shipped with everything in original box. If you need to verify my honesty, pm geno, he will vouch for me. First come first serve, will email paypal address to first one that wants it, will ship same day it is paid for. I letting this go to you guys first, will post on ebey in 2 days if no one wants it.

IMG00328.jpg

IMG00329.jpg

IMG00331.jpg

IMG00332.jpg

IMG00334.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back