fun as helllllllllllll

bb58926

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I swear, I have never driven a car that drives this nice. I live in a mountainous area and the little curvy roads are fun as hell when your hugging the curves tighter than Hillary Clinton. This is my first v8 in a car as well, always tried to keep the insurance down(brokeass) if you know what I mean. well enough said, I think I'll keep this one for a little while, only kept a Denali for about 4 mos or so. The ride isn't comparable.... :L :Beer

bb58926 said:
I swear, I have never driven a car that drives this nice. I live in a mountainous area and the little curvy roads are fun as hell when your hugging the curves tighter than Hillary Clinton. This is my first v8 in a car as well, always tried to keep the insurance down(brokeass) if you know what I mean. well enough said, I think I'll keep this one for a little while, only kept a Denali for about 4 mos or so. The ride isn't comparable.... :L :Beer

I know what you mean. I love pushing the limits on any curve in the road. It's also fun to show people what's up when they call the LS an old man's car, especially people driving those "incredibly nimble european cars".

mespock said:
I guess you haven't driven a Mark VIII then :Beer :F
:W to the club come and join us at 8:00 central

I had a 95 Mark VIII and I consider my LS head and shoulders above the Mark.

bb58926 said:

Welcome to the darkside...

and :W to :V

Members online

No members online now.
Back