front corner bumper lights

I haven't done it, but from the posts I've read, you remove the headlight and pull the whole sidemarker assembly out from the inside through the hole where the headlight was.

newnanls said:
does anybody know how to pop out the front corner bumper lights on the ls sport?

You take the headlight out then you can reach in behind the bumper and depress the tab on the back of the light and it will pull out the front of the bumper. You can see the metal tab on the left side of this pic.

corner light.jpg

gt95coupe said:
do the non-sport lights have the same removal???

I would assume that they come out the same way, just guessing though because I have the sport model.

I use a fsmall flat-head screwdriver and pry it out. It doesn't damage the paint/chrome and it doesn't scratch. Plus, it takes you about 10 seconds as opposed to about 5 minutes to pull your headlight out. You will want to pry from the side closest to the grille when doing this..........haven't had problems yet doing this.

I have the non-sport. I don't know if the screwdriver from the outside trick would work on these or not, but I'd be scared to try. 5 minutes isn't too long when you consider the consequences.

Members online

No members online now.
Back